Monday, January 2, 2012

Reader's Favorites 2011!

We asked Jacket Knack readers for the 2011 children's book covers they liked best. Here they are!

Clockwise from upper left: Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol (First Second, 2011);
Where's Walrus? by Stephen Savage (Scholastic, 2011);
I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen (Candlewick, 2011);
Wildwood byColin Meloy, illus. Carson Ellis (Balzer and Bray, 2011);
Darth Paper Strikes Back by Tom Angleberger (Amulet/Abrams, 2011);
No Dogs Allowed by Linda Ashman, illus. Kristin Sorra  (Sterling, 2011);
Level Up by Gene Luen Yang, illus. Thien Pham (First Second, 2011);
Swirl by Swirl by Joyce Sidman, illus Beth Krommes (Houghton Mifflin, 2011)
What do you think? I think our readers have good eyes for covers. Thanks, Bigfoot and Julie Larios!

2 comments:

  1. How cool to see them altogether. I’m looking forward to the covers of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Wildwood right now because I picked it off the shelf in awe of the cover. Carson Ellis is an amazing illustrator! Just wait till you crack it open and see the what's inside...

    ReplyDelete