Monday, May 2, 2011

Simply Irresistible: The Children's Book Shop, Brookline, Mass.

Dateline: Brookline, Massachusetts. This is your bookshop field reporter, once again reporting on what's on display at real live bookshops around the world, with photos of questionable quality!

A recent visit to the cozy, but well stocked The Children's Book Shop near the city of Boston proved a charming way to spend time, with plenty of great covers on the shelves to catch our eyes. Special thanks to Sheryl D. for showing us around!

The Children's Book Shop's wide selection of children's and young adult books offered up oodles of great images, including the following:








What variety! What a great shop. Thanks again, Sheryl!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the Children's Book Shop, and I love Sheryl D! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all-time favorite bookstores! So jealous! I haven't been there in about 4 years. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I was really impressed at how much great stuff was, well, stuffed into the shop. And the staff were truly friendly.

    ReplyDelete