Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Cheer

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Jacket Knack!

Here’s a sampling of Christmas covers to bring you some holiday cheer. We’ll start the smiles with:

(Sleeping Bear Press, 2008)

Some adorable little Christmas angels?

(Andersen Press, 2010)

Splat… reminds me of my cat.

(HarperCollins, 2009)

And looks of awe and wonder, on little faces everywhere…

(HarperCollins; Reprint edition, 2009)


A shout out to my friend Gayle, for the rockin’est Santa around!

(Scholastic, 2008)

(Thanks to Bianca Schulze at The Children’s Book Review for her 20 of the Best Kids Christmas Books—the post was from last year but the smiles are timeless.)

From all of us at JACKET KNACK…

May a little CHRISTMAS MAGIC touch you, each and every day!

(Scholastic Press, 2009)

Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you enjoyed last year's Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers! Leave it to children's book illustrators to capture any and all aspects of this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, Patti. What a great idea for a blog.

    When I was a Pre-K Director, book covers played an important role in my selection. I purchased well over 1200 picture books in my position there.

    This is a great resource. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, let me add a link to my blog. You'll find writing tips, author interviews and rhyme. :)

    Your readers might be interested, and you can find other book jackets there from the new releases of authors I've interviewed.

    http://thestorytellersscroll.blogspot.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, The Christmas Magic even has that glow you talked about in fantasy covers.
    My favorite Christmas cover this year is Porcupine in a Pine Tree (a Canadian twist on a classic).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gayle, thanks for that link! I am always looking for some good book jacket sites. Thanks for coming by our site!

    Deirdre, I checked out that cover and wow, that's great! It should go on the list of holiday covers that make us smile.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete